Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sometimes it helps to be hairy

Fanfan (right), our resident Chinese translator, writer, and all-around beautiful Taiwanese correspondant has allowed her boyfriend, yours truly, to make his Chinese fashion magazine debut.

Fanfan writes a monthly article for the magazine Orange based in Shanghai, I believe. These articles are meant to focus on certain cultural differences or nuances in the West that would be interesting to people in the East. One of these differences, obviously, is body hair.

As you can see, she used me as an example. The caption above my head says something along the lines of, "People in the Occident have a lot more hair to deal with." (Note: I'm the guy that's not a girl, and not a French rapper. I'm in the middle).


Technorati tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home