Saturday, April 30, 2005

furthermore...

Just a note: do you think that the people who voted for Bush because he and Jesus play golf on the weekends would have still voted for him if they knew how chummy he also was with the leaders of a country that punish the conversion to Christianity with DEATH. I'm talking again about Saudi Arabia. That place where women aren't free to leave unless they have permission from a brother, father, or husband. That place who has an army that WE train.

Oh yeah, and almost all of the 9-11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia....oh, and it's where Osama is from....what was that Bush said about harboring terrorists?

Just a thought....you know. I'm not implying anything...like, maybe we shouldn't be so tight with them.

But if I were, I'd be completely open to someone telling me why we should.

http://www.suntimes.com/special_sections/sept11/attacks/thehijackers.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home